DIVA partners with the Office of Diversity and Outreach (ODO) as well as other organizations to put on events to educate, celebrate, and engender diversity and diversity champions throughout the year. Every year our orientation events focus on Diversity and Inclusion. Please check the Admitted Students site as well as the ODO site for more information.
UCSF DIVA Events
- Fostering Diversity in Academia Speaker
- Big Charity Film Screening
- Fall DIVA Welcome Back Events*
- DIVA 2015 Reception
- DIVA Modules ** Only open to School of Nursing faculty
* Each year, DIVA and the Dean co-host a reception for underrepresented and international students to introduce DIVA as a resource to students and to create a safe space for students to share feedback, concerns, and positive highlights about their experiences related to diversity in the School of Nursing.
The HEALS Model is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. © 2017 Regents of the University of California.