We’re here to help you achieve your dream to become an advanced leader in health care. Come discover our programs and the resources we offer.
Need help deciding which program is right for you? Use our program guide and answer a few quick questions to see your program options. And sign up to receive announcements about our programs, including when our application cycles open.
Schedule a Meeting With Our Team
Meet one-on-one with Recruitment Director Mimi Omoregie. You will be able to ask questions about applying to our academic programs.
Schedule a meeting through our online booking system.
Attend a Virtual Information Webinar
Attend a virtual information webinar to learn more about your program of interest. During these live events, faculty present an overview of the academic program and the admissions process, and answer prospective students' questions.
- PhD in Nursing - Nov. 28, 12-1 p.m. Watch a recording.
- BSN Entry to the Doctor of Nursing Practice (Advanced Nursing Focus) - Nov. 29, 6-7 p.m. Watch a recording.
- Nurse-Midwifery Specialty BSN Entry to the Doctor of Nursing Practice (Advanced Nursing Focus) - Nov. 30, 6-7 p.m. Watch a recording.
- Post-Master's Entry to the Doctor of Nursing Practice (Leadership Focus) - Dec. 6, 6-7 p.m. Register.
- BSN Entry to the Doctor of Nursing Practice (Advanced Nursing Focus) - Dec. 13, 6-7 p.m. Register.
Virtual Tour of UCSF
Explore UCSF through our virtual tour, which encompasses the Parnassus Heights campus as well as the Mission Bay campus. The UCSF School of Nursing is based at the Parnassus Heights campus, with some operations at Mission Bay.
Off-Campus Recruiting Events
We participate in outreach events around the country to help prospective students learn more about our programs. If you would like to request that a UCSF School of Nursing representative host an information session at your school, hospital or health care organization, contact [email protected].
Consultation and Advising
For a consultation to learn more about our programs and resources, contact [email protected].