COVID-19 Guidance and Resources
Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
The UCSF Faculty and Staff Assistance Program provides confidential employee assistance services, provided at no cost, to all faculty, staff, residents, postdocs, and clinical fellows. The program is staffed by licensed psychologists and postdoctoral trainees who provide confidential, brief psychological counseling to individuals and a wide variety of consultation services to the organization. Access the Faculty and Staff Assistance Program.
School of Nursing Support Services Directory: Who to Contact
If you are a School of Nursing faculty or staff member, please consult the Support Services Directory for the appropriate contact to assist with your question or request.
To explore staff employment opportunities at the UCSF School of Nursing, please visit the UCSF campus employment listing.
School and Campus Resources
- At Your Service and UCPath for access to personalized benefits information
- Campus Life Services
- Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE)
- UCSF Library
- Office of Research at the School of Nursing
- UCnet systemwide employee website
STRIDE Staff Group
Welcome to STRIDE (Stronger Together: Resources for Inclusion, Diversity and Excellence), the staff group for the School of Nursing community.
The mission of STRIDE is to foreground and prioritize discussions and activities to promote advocacy, mentoring, and career advancement while building community and professional development among staff within the School of Nursing. We are committed to promoting an inclusive environment, emphasizing a climate of diversity, equity, and inclusion for all members of the School of Nursing.
- Ensure opportunities for all staff to become contributors and active members of School governance committees for future planning and implementation of School direction.
- Provide opportunities for all staff education and training regarding foundational diversity/inclusion concepts and practices to address bias, stereotyping, micro-aggressions and exclusionary behavior.
- Promote or organize career advancement workshops and ways to optimize performance evaluations. Identify opportunities and concrete steps to acquire/enhance skills and experience.
- Organize regularly scheduled events, retreats, and/or team-building sessions (formal/informal) across departments, among staff and faculty.