Frequently Asked Questions
- When do I need to apply? Apply for School of Nursing student funding as soon as possible. You should apply and submit all your application materials as soon as possible, which will allow our office to process your application and get your funding here in time for school to start. Complete the School of Nursing scholarship form and FAFSA (optional).
- What types of funding might be available? Scholarships, endowments, grants, nursing faculty loan program. To explore available types of funding, visit our Opportunities section.
- What do I have to do to maintain my financial aid? Students must maintain at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA. This includes those in the MEPN, Masters, Post-Master's, and PhD programs. Learn more.
- What do I do if I receive additional scholarships from non-School of Nursing funding sources? Notify the Student Funding Office at the School of Nursing and update your school funding.
- If I have School of Nursing or student funding questions, who do I contact? Please email [email protected] and our staff will respond within 48 hours.