Skip to main content
- Demonstrate advanced levels of clinical judgment, systems thinking and accountability in designing, delivering and evaluating evidence-based care to improve patient outcomes.
- Integrate nursing science, science-based theory and systems knowledge into the development and evaluation of new practice approaches to care.
- Employ advanced communication skills and processes to lead quality improvement and safety initiatives.
- Apply analytic methods to the critical appraisal of literature and other evidence to develop and support best practice.
- Disseminate data from evidence-based practice and research to support improvements in health outcomes.
- Convene and lead inter-professional, collaborative stakeholder teams to create change and advance positive health outcomes.
- Generate, evaluate and articulate innovative solutions to complex care issues.
- Analyze the impact of local, national and global health policy on determinants of care decisions.
- Support cost and resource efficiency, quality and accessibility of healthcare for diverse client groups.
- Advocate for nursing and socially and ethically relevant policy in healthcare design and delivery.
- Support and effectively lead quality improvement initiatives that enhance safe, quality and evidence-driven care.
- Effectively synthesize data from research, practice evidence and other credible sources to drive care recommendations and policy
- Demonstrate leadership skill in developing and evaluating approaches to care that meet present and future population needs based on science and evidence.