Whether you’re just starting your nursing career or honing your skills to become an advanced leader in nursing science, we’re here to help you achieve your dream. Come discover our programs and the resources we offer.
Monthly Information Sessions On Campus
Learn about our programs and educational experience at an information session on our campus. Our admissions staff and faculty will highlight the educational, clinical and research opportunities we offer, and answer your questions.
- Our Master’s Entry Program in Nursing (MEPN), Master’s program and specialties, PhD programs and special studies.
- Admissions requirements
- Application process and deadlines
- Program expenses
- Scholarship and other student funding opportunities
Sign up for one of our information sessions, which are all held from 6 to 8 p.m.:
- January 9, 2019, Health Sciences (HSW) 301
- April 11, 2019, School of Nursing Building, N-217
- May 9, 2019, School of Nursing Building, N-225
- June 5, 2019, School of Nursing Building, N-225
- July 10, 2019, School of Nursing Building, N-217
- August 8, 2019, School of Nursing Building, N-217
- September 12, 2019, School of Nursing Building, N-225
- October 9, 2019, School of Nursing Building, N-217
To register for monthly evening sessions or webinars, please email Charlotte Gardner [telephone (415) 476-1435] in advance with the following information:
- Full Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- City of Residence
The University of California, San Francisco is committed to making its facilities, activities and events accessible in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need reasonable accommodations for this activity or event, please contact Charlotte Gardner [telephone (415) 476-1435] at least five business days before the event.
Off-Campus Recruiting Events
We participate in outreach events around the country to help prospective students learn more about our programs.
If you would like to request that a UCSF School of Nursing representative host an information session at your school, hospital or health care organization, contact Recruiting Director Sergio Saenz.
Consultation and Advising
For a consultation to learn more about our programs and resources, contact Recruiting Director Sergio Saenz.