Whether you’re just starting your nursing career or honing your skills to become an advanced leader in nursing science, we’re here to help you achieve your dream. Come discover our programs and the resources we offer.
Information Sessions On Campus
Learn about our programs and educational experience at an information session on our campus. Our admissions staff and faculty will highlight the educational, clinical and research opportunities we offer, and answer your questions.
- Our Master’s Entry Program in Nursing (MEPN), Master of Science Program and specialties, PhD programs and special studies.
- Admissions requirements
- Application process and deadlines
- Program expenses
- Scholarship and other student funding opportunities
Sign up for one of our upcoming information sessions, which are all held from 6 to 8 p.m.:
- November 6, 2019, Health Sciences West (HSW), Room 300
- December 11, 2019, Health Sciences West (HSW), Room 300
- January 9, 2020, School of Nursing Building, N-217
- April 9, 2020, location TBA
- May 7, 2020, location TBA
- June 17, 2020, location TBA
- July 8, 2020, location TBA
To register for monthly evening sessions or webinars, please email Charlotte Gardner [telephone (415) 476-1435] in advance with the following information:
- Full Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- City of Residence
The University of California, San Francisco is committed to making its facilities, activities and events accessible in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you need reasonable accommodations for this activity or event, please contact Charlotte Gardner [telephone (415) 476-1435] at least five business days before the event.
Off-Campus Recruiting Events
We participate in outreach events around the country to help prospective students learn more about our programs. If you would like to request that a UCSF School of Nursing representative host an information session at your school, hospital or health care organization, contact Director of Outreach and Recruitment Sergio Saenz.
Consultation and Advising
For a consultation to learn more about our programs and resources, contact Director of Outreach and Recruitment Sergio Saenz.