Orientation for New Students
Collaborative Learning Environment
- CLE – Collaborative Learning Environment is the system that UCSF uses to manage course information and resources. Your faculty will use CLE to house syllabi, assignments, exams, etc. The Office of Student Affairs also manages several student resources pages in CLE that are relevant to recently admitted/entering students as well as current students and those soon to graduate. You will find the UCSF CLE at: http://cle.ucsf.edu Note: You might hear CLE referred to as “Moodle,” which is the software platform on which the CLE is built.
School of Nursing Resources
- Incoming students will be directly notified of the particulars for student orientation.
- Fall Quarter 2016 Orientations run Monday, September 19 - 21, 2016. Orientation Schedules (forthcoming) can be viewed as follows:
- Student Handbook
- MS Core Curriculum Overview (Schedule)
- PhD Foundation Course Schedule
Both entering and continuing students should review both of the following linked resources.
- Computer Requirements for Incoming Students (courtesy of the School of Pharmacy)
- Additional (School of Nursing) Computer Requirements
- Academic Calendar
- Entering Student Information (Registrar)
- International Students: International (non-USA) students may be required to complete specific pre-enrollment tasks, and then other continuing requirements after beginning their coursework. Therefore, after receiving their notice of UCSF admission, new international students should immediately contact the International Students and Scholars Office.
- Student Disability Services
- Your Guide to Success!