This space is for resources to help address racism in the clinical environment. If you have resources you would like to recommend, please email Pamela Dudzik.
- How Medical Educators Can Foster Equity and Inclusion in Their Teaching: A Faculty Development Workshop Series
- "Cultural Humility: People, Principles and Practices" is a 30-minute documentary by San Francisco State University professor Vivian Chávez, that mixes poetry with music, interviews, archival footage, and images of community, nature and dance to explain what cultural humility is and why we need it. Watch the documentary on YouTube.
- Anti-Racism Resources from UCSF's Weill Institute for Neuroscience, Department of Psychiatry and Social Services. This includes equity toolkits, training modules for clinicians, and information on teaching structural competency to combat inequalities in health care.
- Unhealthy Interactions: The Role of Stereotype Threat in Health Disparities
- Best practices for written assessments and example of high quality narrative assessments
- List of strategies to avoid stereotypes and bias in assessment of learner performance