Ten UCSF School of Nursing 2011 Inductees into the American Academy of Nursing
An unprecedented number of School of Nursing faculty members will be inducted into the American Academy of Nursing at its annual fall conference in October in Washington, DC.
New SON Fellows are our new dean, David Vlahov, and Gerri Collins-Bride, Carol Dawson-Rose, Patricia Dennehy, Oisaeng Hong, Amy Levi, Roberta Rehm, JoAnne Saxe, Joanne Spetz, and Catherine Waters.
Selection for membership in the Academy is one of the most prestigious honors in the field of nursing. Academy Fellows are considered true experts. The Academy Fellowship represents the nation’s top nurse researchers, policymakers, scholars, executives, and practitioners. Congratulations to each and every one of our new Fellows on this wonderful achievement!
- Geraldine Collins-Bride, MS, RN, BC, Community Health Systems
- Carol Dawson-Rose, PhD, MSN, RN, PHN, Community Health Systems
- Patricia Dennehy, DNP, RN FNP, Community Health Systems
- Oisaeng Hong, PhD, RN, Community Health Systems
- Amy Levi, PhD, CNM, WHNP-BC, Family Health Care Nursing
- Roberta Rehm, PhD, RN, Family Health Care Nursing
- JoAnne Saxe, DNP, MS, ANP, RN, BC, Community Health Systems
- Joanne Spetz, PhD, Community Health Systems
- David Vlahov, PhD, RN, Dean's Office
- Catherine Waters, PhD, RN, Community Health Systems