Six faculty members will receive the UCSF School of Nursing's 2019 Excellence in Teaching Awards to honor their outstanding contributions and commitment.
- Excellence in Educational and Curricular Innovation: Annette Carley, DNP, RN, NNP, PNP, and Jyu-Lin Chen, PhD, RN, CNS,
- FAAN Excellence in Research Mentoring: Ulrike Muench, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Excellence in Clinical Mentoring: Deborah Johnson, DNP, RN, NP
- Overall Excellence in Teaching Award: Rosalind De Lisser, MS, RN, NP
- Excellence in Creating a Supportive Learning Environment: Lynda Mackin, PhD, AG PCNP-BC, CNNS