Innovative and ground-breaking faculty research addresses areas related to our specialty programs and includes areas such as:
- Aging and Aging Health Policy
- Chronic Illness and Long-Term Care
- Clinical Practices and Professional Studies
- The Family in Health and Illness
- Emergency and Critical Care
- Health Promotion/Illness Prevention
- Pediatric Development and Health/Illness Care
- Symptom Management
- Women's Health Issues
- Health and Environment
Graduate students and postdoctoral fellows receive research mentorship from faculty with international reputations and contacts.
Trainees in these programs are encouraged to engage in ongoing faculty research, present their findings at professional and scientific meetings, and publish their work in peer-reviewed research journals.