Mini EdTech Training Series With Xinxin Huang
Our education technology tools are constantly evolving. To help faculty better utilize the core UCSF EdTech tools for teaching and learning, the SON EdTech Hub is launching a mini hands-on training series on the newly updated features. Each mini session will be about 25 minutes and include a walk-through demo and time for questions.
Sign up for any of the topics below in the EdTech Training Mini series. Each topic will be offered twice at 12 p.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Set up a Booking calendar for office hours (Wednesday, Feb. 9)
- New Zoom Advanced Polls and Quizzing (Friday, Feb. 18)
- Use PPT slides as Zoom background (allowing you to see your students and monitor chat while presenting) (Wednesday, Feb. 23)
- Set up randomized quiz in CLE (allows you to set up varying questions across students) (Friday, March 4)
- Find student information in the CLE through activities logs/reports (assesses student engagement) (Wednesday, March 9)
- H5P activities (Friday, March 18)
- Poll Everywhere leaderboard (Wednesday, April 6)
- Use Qualtrics for simulation feedback (Friday, April 15)
- Set up a Zoom survey (Wednesday, April 20)
Can't make it to the live session? We'll post the recordings and supplemental information on the SON Mini EdTech Training Series CLE site.