The UCSF Master of Science Healthcare Administration and Interprofessional Leadership (MS-HAIL) Program launched on Monday, January 6, 2014.
Following is a quick snapshot of the MS-HAIL first cohort.
- Males = 7
- Females = 14
- Current employment:
- Hospitals: 14
- Community/Outpatient Services: 4
- Non-profit/Health Consultant Organizations: 3
- San Francisco Bay Area = 16
- Other California = 4
- Nevada = 1
- Current positions held:
- Senior recruitment specialist; staff and patient care manager RNs; cardiologist; operations/HR/finance officers; non-profit executive director; clinical educators; directors of supply chain services, clinical support services, and non-profit volunteer and policy programs.
- Educational preparation:
- Clinical: RN = 6; MD = 1
- Non-Clinical: 14 (e.g., business; health service/public administration; social science; political theory; political science; history)