Academic Appointment Openings
The Department of Family Health Care Nursing seeks candidates for a ladder rank, tenure track, faculty position.
- Family Health Care Nursing Department: details regarding the Assistant/Associate/Full Professor opening here.
Department Chair Position Openings
The UCSF School of Nursing seeks the following:
- Family Health Care Nursing Department: The departmental core faculty has 8 tenure track faculty and 30 clinical and adjunct faculty. The Department has approximately 152 students pursuing MS degrees and 24 PhD students. For complete instructions for application, please visit: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF00292. Detailed description here.
Clinical Instructor Openings
The Master’s Entry Program in Nursing (MEPN) seeks clinical instructors for our accelerated 12-month pre-licensure program.
- Candidates must have at least a BSN and one year’s continuous full-time (or equivalent) experience as a Registered Nurse in the areas of Medical/Surgical, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Psych/Mental Health or Public/Community Health Nursing. Per California Board of Registered Nursing requirements, the one year of full-time RN level experience cannot be met in an advanced practice role. If interested please contact MEPN Coordinator Kizza Chadiha or (415) 476-4810. Detailed description here.
E*Value Implementation and Evaluation
- Learn more regarding the course evaluation project underway for the School, and the recently completed clinical placement implementation of E*Value.
- School of Nursing Commencement Ceremony, June 10
- Academic Affairs, School of Nursing
- At Your Service
- Campus Life Services
- Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE)
- HBS Time Tracking System
- Moodle 2 Support for School of Nursing
- National Institutes of Health
- Office of Research
- Office of Sponsored Research
- UC Net
Communications guidance regarding promotion and publicity for the School
- Submission form for Nurse Weekly