Academic Appointment Openings
The Department of Family Health Care Nursing seeks candidates for a ladder rank, tenure track, faculty position as well as a full-time or part time clinical faculty position..
- Family Health Care Nursing Department: details regarding the Assistant/Associate/Full Professor opening here.
- Family Health Care Nursing Department: details regarding the Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor opening here.
Consider applying or nominating applicants to lead our new Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program. All eligible individuals are encouraged to apply to either the Director or Associate Director position.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program: details regarding the Director and Associate Director openings.
Department Chair Position Openings
The UCSF School of Nursing seeks the following:
- Family Health Care Nursing Department: The departmental core faculty has 8 tenure track faculty and 30 clinical and adjunct faculty. The Department has approximately 152 students pursuing MS degrees and 24 PhD students. For complete instructions for application, please visit: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF00292. Detailed description here.
Clinical Instructor Openings
The Master’s Entry Program in Nursing (MEPN) seeks clinical instructors for our accelerated 12-month pre-licensure program.
- Candidates must have at least a BSN and one year’s continuous full-time (or equivalent) experience as a Registered Nurse in the areas of Medical/Surgical, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, Psych/Mental Health or Public/Community Health Nursing. Per California Board of Registered Nursing requirements, the one year of full-time RN level experience cannot be met in an advanced practice role. If interested please contact MEPN Coordinator Kizza Chadiha or (415) 476-4810. Detailed description here.
E*Value Implementation and Evaluation
- Learn more regarding the course evaluation project underway for the School, and the recently completed clinical placement implementation of E*Value.
- School of Nursing Commencement Ceremony, June 10
- Academic Affairs, School of Nursing
- At Your Service
- Campus Life Services
- Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE)
- HBS Time Tracking System
- Moodle 2 Support for School of Nursing
- National Institutes of Health
- Office of Research
- Office of Sponsored Research
- UC Net
Communications guidance regarding promotion and publicity for the School
- Submission form for Nurse Weekly