Job posting date: Oct. 28, 2020
Position description: The Teaching Assistant (TA) for N262B Utilization of Research in Evidenced Based Practice will be responsible for assisting the two Faculty of Record (FORs) — Sandra Staveski, PhD, RN, and Jerry John Nutor, PhD, MS, RN — who are teaching the course.
1. Updating and maintaining the Collaborative Learning Environment website with attention to dividing groups
2. Responding to student questions re: educational materials and digital interface
3. Providing consultative support to students and holding office hours for technical and content assistance
4. Attending in-person learning sessions
5. Assist with facilitating interactive activities during Zoom class under the direction of the two FOR
6. Assisting FORs with grading students papers, postings, and projects.
This position is open only to doctoral students. Previous teaching experience preferred.
For spring quarter, the class time is Wednesdays, 8-10 a.m.
Credits for N467 Teaching Residency
How to Apply
Apply by Dec. 1. Interested doctoral students can email their interest to Sandra Staveski, PhD, RN.