Updated Job Posting Date: Oct. 17, 2022
One Spanish-speaking graduate student researcher is needed to support the study "The Impact of COVID-19 on Disinfectant Use and Associated Health Effects."
This NIH-funded study will recruit study participants from the UCSF hospital cleaning staff and conduct a survey and collect biosamples. The role of the GSR is to assist with participant recruitment and to conduct data collection among Spanish-speaking participants. Participant recruitment and data collection will be held at the Parnassus, Mission Bay or Mount Zion campuses. The study will conduct interviews (in-person, Zoom or phone) using a structured study questionnaire and collect urine and stool samples.
- Assist with translation of study materials into Spanish
- Assist with recruitment of Spanish/English-speaking study participants
- Schedule and conduct interviews (in-person, Zoom or phone) of Spanish/English-speaking participants
- Assist with data entry and cleaning
- Assist with collection/pick-up of urine and stool samples
- Fluent in Spanish
- Be able to work with flexible hours. Data collection will be scheduled before or after work hours of study participants depending on their shift.
- Good communication skill with study participants and the research team
Time Commitment and Compensation:
The GSR position is at 20% (eight hours per week) during the fall quarter of 2022. This position will be compensated at GSR Step 1, which is currently $21.08 hourly. Salary scale is subject to change.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Soo-Jeong Lee at [email protected].