Job posting date: Oct. 5, 2020
Heather Leutwyler, associate professor at the School of Nursing, is conducting a project to evaluate a smoking cessation program for people with serious mental illness. The individual in this GSR position will assist with conducting a research project:
- Advertising the study
- Screening potential participants
- Scheduling the participants’ group time
- Making reminder calls
- Entering data, and checking queries and missing data
- Will be trained in data entry
- Other duties as assigned
Required abilities and dispositions:
- High personal motivation, self-management, meticulous attention to detail, and an ability to work under supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills, with an ability to work in large office setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Excel and Word
The location is the UCSF Parnassus Heights campus and a community-based mental health facility.
You will have the opportunity to be involved with the conduct of a novel smoking cessation program for adults living with a serious mental illness. This experience would be great as a research residency for a doctoral student or for a master's student interested in pursuing a master's thesis.
4 hours per week
$18.80 per hour
How to Apply
Please send your resume, career goals and which program you are in to Heather Leutwyler.