Teaching Assistant (T.A.)
N 147 - Fall 2014
N208 Advanced Physiology and Pathophysiology
Teaching Assistant (T.A.) - Fall Qtr. 2014
(also Teaching Residency Assistant(s)
• Strong background in Physiology and Pathophysiology
• Available to lead review sessions Wed, 12-1 pm
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
• Previous teaching experience
• Previous experience with Moodle as a TA
• Available to attend class on Wednesdays, 10a-12n
• Doctoral student may have more time flexibility to meet the requirements of the position
If you are interested, please send me a CV by email.
DorAnne Donesky, PhD, ANP-BC
Associate Adjunct Professor
Dept of Physiological Nursing
University of California
San Francisco, CA 94143-0610
Teaching Assistant (TA)
TERM: FALL AND WINTER Quarter 2014/2015
COURSE: N259.04 CONTRACEPTION IN PRIMARY CARE
BEGIN DATE: 10 September 2014
END DATE: 29 March 2015
Position Description: The Teaching Assistant (TA) will be responsible for assisting the Faculty of Record in the teaching of the contraception in primary care course, which is primarily offered on-line.
- Updating and maintaining the Moodle 2/Collaborative Learning Environment website;
- Responding to student questions re: lecture materials and digital interface;
- Providing consultative support to students and holding office hours for technical and content assistance;
- Proctoring all quizzes, exams and attending all in-person learning sessions.
Previous teaching experience preferred.
Class time: ON-LINE, however, attendance is mandatory at 4 in-person learning sessions.
- FALL: 10/8/2014, 10/29/2014, 11/26/2014, and 12/10/2014.
- WINTER: 1/14/2015, 2/4/2015, 2/25/2015, and 3/11/2015.
FALL Hours: 10 hours per week or a minimum of 25% effort for the quarter
Compensation: Fee remission and $22.55/hour or $3,923.33/month
WINTER Hours: 8 to 9 hours per week or a maximum of 24% effort for the quarter
Compensation: $22.55/hour or $3,923.33/month NO FEE REMISSION
To apply, please send email by July 31, 2014, with résumé/CV to:
Monica R. McLemore, PhD, MPH, RN; Monica.McLemore@ucsf.edu
Research Assistant (R.A.)
UCSF Interprofessional Education Instructional Improvement Grant