Department Chair Position Openings
The UCSF School of Nursing seeks two outstanding nursing researchers with track records of administrative success to head its Departments of Physiological Nursing and Family Health Care Nursing. These exceptional scholar/leaders must meet the qualifications to become tenure track, senior faculty members in the School of Nursing.
- Physiological Nursing Department: The departmental core faculty has 9 tenure track faculty, 12 Clinical or adjunct and 3 retired but recalled to active staff. The department currently has 76 active students pursuing MS degrees and 22 PhD candidates. For complete instructions for application, please visit: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF00273. Detailed description here.
- Family Health Care Nursing Department: The departmental core faculty has 8 tenure track faculty and 30 clinical and adjunct faculty. The Department has approximately 152 students pursuing MS degrees and 24 PhD students. For complete instructions for application, please visit: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF00292. Detailed description here.
Please refer to the timeline below for the latest progress status:
- School of Nursing Commencement Ceremony, 6/10/2016: Time TBA
- At Your Service
- Campus Life Services
- Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE)
- HBS Time Tracking System
- Moodle 2 Support for School of Nursing
- National Institutes of Health
- Office of Research
- Office of Sponsored Research
- UC Net
Communications guidance regarding promotion and publicity for the School
- Submission form for Nurse Weekly