For Current Students
- Visit the Current Students Resources page for information relevant to both admitted/entering students and to enrolled/current students.
- Visit the Documents Library page for materials relevant to both admitted/entering students and to enrolled/current students.
Orientation for New Students
2014 Orientation Slideshows
- Orientation Slides Oct. 1st 2014 (Adobe/Acrobat .PDF format)
- Orientation Slides Oct. 1st 2014 (PowerPoint Show format)
Orientation Documents, New Students
- Incoming students will be directly notified of the particulars for student orientation.
- Fall Quarter 2014 Orientations begin Monday, Sept. 29, 2014. Orientation Schedules (updated 9/26/2014) can be viewed as follows:
- MS 2014 Orientation Schedule: ms-ori-14.pdf
- PHD 2014 Orientation Schedule: phd-ori-14.pdf
Note: to reach Cole Hall Auditorium enter the lobby of the Medical Sciences building at 513 Parnassus Avenue and look for the Cole Hall entrance towards the back opposite the large stairwell.
- CLE Documents. The following pages are found in the Collaborative Learning Environment (a.k.a., "Moodle") website used for course support and operated by the UCSF library.
- Entering Student Information (UCSF Registrar)
General Student Information
- Student Handbook 2014-15
- MS Specialty Area Coordinators/Directors Sheet 8/2014
- MS Core Curriculum Overview (Schedule/FoRs) 9/2014
- MS Clinical Specialty Core 2014-15
- PhD Foundation Course Schedule 2014-15
International (non-USA) students may be required to complete specific pre-enrollment tasks, and then other continuing requirements after beginning their coursework. Therefore, after receiving their notice of UCSF admission, new international students should immediately contact http://isso.ucsf.edu, the UCSF International Students and Scholars Office.
Orientations typically occur during mid- to late- September, prior to the first day of class instruction for the Fall Quarter (see the UCSF Academic Calendar).
Both entering and continuing students should review both of the following linked resources.
- Computer Requirements for Incoming Students (courtesy UCSF Sch. of Pharmacy)
- Additional (S/Nrsg.) Computer Requirements: sn-addl.pdf
Student Disability Services
Visit http://sds.ucsf.edu for information from the Student Disability Services Office at UCSF.