For Current Students
- Visit Current Students Resources for information relevant to both admitted/entering students and to enrolled/current students.
- Visit Documents Library for materials relevant to both admitted/entering students and to enrolled/current students.
Orientation for New Students
- Masters students visit Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE) and select "Nursing MS Student Resources" (MyAccess login required)
- PhD students visit Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE) and select "Nursing PhD Student Resources) (MyAccess login required)
- New Students Information (Registrar)
Orientation Documents, New Students
- Incoming students will be directly notified of the particulars for student orientation.
- Fall Quarter 2015 Orientations begin Thursday, September 24, 2015. Orientation Schedules (updated 8/13/2015) can be viewed as follows:
- MS 2015 Orientation Schedule
- PHD 2015 Orientation Schedule
Note: to reach Cole Hall Auditorium enter the lobby of the Medical Sciences building at 513 Parnassus Avenue and look for the Cole Hall entrance towards the back opposite the large stairwell.
- CLE Documents. The following pages are found in the Collaborative Learning Environment (a.k.a., "Moodle") website used for course support and operated by the UCSF library.
- Entering Student Information (Registrar)
General Student Information
- Student Handbook 2014-15
- MS Core Curriculum Overview (Schedule/FoRs) 9/2014
- PhD Foundation Course Schedule 2014-15
International (non-USA) students may be required to complete specific pre-enrollment tasks, and then other continuing requirements after beginning their coursework. Therefore, after receiving their notice of UCSF admission, new international students should immediately contact the International Students and Scholars Office.
Orientations typically occur during mid- to late- September, prior to the first day of class instruction for the Fall Quarter (see the Academic Calendar).
Both entering and continuing students should review both of the following linked resources.
Computer Requirements for Incoming Students (courtesy of the School of Pharmacy)
- Additional (School of Nursing) Computer Requirements
Student Disability Services
- Visit Student Disability Services for more information.