For Current Students
- Visit the Current Students Resources page for information relevant to both admitted/entering students and to enrolled/current students.
- Visit the Documents Library page for materials relevant to both admitted/entering students and to enrolled/current students.
Orientation for New Students
2014 Orientation Slideshows
- Orientation Slides Oct. 1st 2014 (Adobe/Acrobat .PDF)
- Orientation Slides Oct. 1st 2014 (PowerPoint Show)
Orientation Documents, New Students
New Student Resources
The following pages are found in the Collaborative Learning Environment (a.k.a., "Moodle") website used for course support and operated by the UCSF library.
New Student Orientation Documents
International (non-USA) students may be required to complete specific pre-enrollment tasks. After arriving in the San Francisco area, these students should be in continuing contact with the International Students and Scholars office.
Orientations typically occur during mid- to late- September, prior to the first day of class instruction for the Fall Quarter (see the UCSF Academic Calendar).
Both entering and continuing students should review the following web pages.
Student Disability Services
Visit this page for information pertaining to student disabilities
- Incoming students will be directly notified of the particulars for student orientation.
- Fall Quarter 2014 Orientations begin Monday, Sept. 29, 2014. Orientation Schedules (updated 9/26/2014) can be viewed as follows:
- MS 2014 Orientation Schedule: ms-ori-14.pdf
- PHD 2014 Orientation Schedule: phd-ori-14.pdf
Note: to reach Cole Hall Auditorium enter the lobby of the Medical Sciences building at 513 Parnassus Avenue and look for the Cole Hall entrance towards the back opposite the large stairwell.
- New Student Orientation (this page)
- Entering Student Information (UCSF Registrar)
- MS Orientation Schedule 2014
- PhD Orientation Schedule 2014
- Student Handbook 2014-15
- MS Specialty Area Coordinators/Directors Sheet 8/2014
- MS Core Curriculum Overview (Schedule/FoRs) 9/2014
- MS Clinical Specialty Core 2014-15
- PhD Foundation Course Schedule 2014-15