School of Nursing activities and research are published and publicized in various formats:
- Science of Caring is a publication that highlights the work of UCSF School of Nursing through accessible magazine-style feature stories, along with frequent "blog" postings from the Dean. Science of Caring became an on-line publication beginning in May 2012.
- UCSF Nursing Press offers a catalog of titles, including Culture and Nursing Care and Women's Primary Health Care. The full catalog is available at the web site.
- The News page on this web site highlights School of Nursing news stories.
- UCSF Today is the on-line source for daily campus news.
- UCSF News Services (Public Affairs) press releases highlight newsworthy activities.
- More information: Student Statistics