Incoming students will be directly notified of the particulars for student orientation.
Fall Quarter 2014 Orientations begin Monday, Sept. 29, 2014.
Orientation Schedules (updated 9/26/2014) can be viewed as follows:
Note: to reach Cole Hall Auditorium enter the lobby of the Medical Sciences building at 513 Parnassus Avenue and look for the Cole Hall entrance towards the back opposite the large stairwell.
New Student Web Resources
The following web pages are found in the Collaborative Learning Environment (a.k.a., "Moodle") web site (courses.ucsf.edu) used for course support and operated by the UCSF library.
New Student Orientation Documents
- New Student Orientation (this page)
- Entering Student Information (UCSF Registrar)
- MS Orientation Schedule 2014
- PhD Orientation Schedule 2014
- Student Handbook 2014-15
- MS Specialty Area Coordinators/Directors Sheet 8/2014
- MS Core Curriculum Overview (Schedule/FoRs) 9/2014
- MS Clinical Specialty Core 2014-15
- PhD Foundation Course Schedule 2014-15
International (non-USA) students may be required to complete specific pre-enrollment tasks. After arriving in the San Francisco area, these students should be in continuing contact with the International Students and Scholars office (see http://isso.ucsf.edu web site).
Orientations typically occur during mid- to late- September, prior to the first day of class instruction for the Fall Quarter (see the UCSF Academic Calendar at http://registrar.ucsf.edu/academic-calendar).