UCSF has major programs and departments located at 24 sites in San Francisco:
- 3 multi-building campuses (Parnassus, Mount Zion and Mission Bay)
- 19 UCSF-owned or UCSF-leased sites
- UCSF Medical Center, UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, and UCSF Mt. Zion Medical Center;
two affiliated hospitals (San Francisco General Hospital and San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center)
- These links allow you to find office locations and directions for driving or public transportation.
(UCSF campuses/sites map pages)
(Transit, Driving directions to Parnassus Campus)
(SF City map PDF format, showing sites and campus locations)
(SF City map JPG format, showing sites and campus locations)
The School of Nursing is located principally at the Parnassus and Laurel Heights campuses.
- UCSF Parnassus Map featuring School of Nursing Building
- UCSF Laurel Heights map, home of Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences and
Institute for Health and Aging: LHts.jpg