Deborah Anderson, RN, MS, CNM
HS Associate Clinical Professor
Current Areas of Teaching:
- Full Scope Nurse-Midwifery
- Women's Heal
- American College of Nurse-Midwives. (2008). Providing oral nutrition to women in labor, clinical practice bulletin no.10. Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health, 53, 276-283. Co-author of 2008 revision.
- Anderson D, Hughes S. (2002). Nonpharmacologic methods of pain relief during labor. In SH Hughes, G Levinson, M Rosen (Eds.), Shnider and Levinson's anesthesia for obstetrics (4th Ed., pp. 95-102). Pennsylvania: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- The CNM Data Group. (1999). Oral intake labor. Trends in midwifery practice. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44(2), 135-162.
- Albers L, Anderson D, Cragin L, Daniels S, Hunter C, Sedler K, Teaf D. (1998). Midwifery management of pain in labor. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43(2), 77-82.
- Albers LL, Anderson D, Cragin L, Daniels SM, Hunter C, Sedler KD, Teaf D. (1997). The relationship of ambulation in labor to operative delivery. Journal of Nurse Midwifery, 42(1), 4-8. PMID: 9037929