Deborah Anderson, RN, MS, CNM
HS Associate Clinical Professor
- Full Scope Nurse-Midwifery
- Women's Health
- Albers, L., Anderson, D., Cragin, L., Daniels, S., Hunter, C., Sedler, K., Teaf, D. (1997). The relationship of ambulation in labor to operative delivery. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 42(1), 4-8.
- Albers, L., Anderson, D., Cragin, L., Daniels, S., Hunter, C., Sedler, K., Teaf, D. (1998). Midwifery management of pain in labor. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 43(2), 77-82.
- The CNM Data Group. (1999). Oral intake labor. Trends in midwifery practice. Journal of Nurse-Midwifery, 44(2), 135-162.
- Anderson, D., Hughes, S. (2002). Nonpharmacologic methods of pain relief during labor. In S.H. Hughes, G. Levinson, M. Rosen (Eds.), Shnider and Levinson's Anesthesia for Obstetrics (4th ed., pp 95-102). Pennsylvania: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- American College of Nurse-Midwives. (2008). Providing oral nutrition to women in labor, clinical practice bulletin no.10. J Midwifery Women's Health, 53:276-83. Co-author of 2008 revision.