Dana Drew Nord, RN, PhD, ANP
As an adult nurse practitioner since 2006 and over 20 years experience in occupational health medicine, my areas of interest and scholarship are: occupational health, impact of prevention and wellness programs; cardiovascular risk factors, sudden cardiac death, career firefighters, work demands, metabolic equivalents, and anaerobic threshold.
- Concepts in Occupational Health Nursing
- Clinical Preceptorship in Adult Primary Care Nursing
- Health Assessment
- Occupational Health Program Planning
- American Association of Occupational Health Nurses
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society
- American Public Health Association
- Administrator, Nurse Practitioner, Premier COMP Medical Group, Inc., in Pleasanton, California
- Drew-Nord DC. (2009). Cardiovascular risk factors in career firefighters. Ann Arbor, MI: ProQuest/UMI.
- Drew-Nord DC, Hong O, Froelicher ES. (2009). Cardiovascular risk factors among career firefighters. AAOHN Journal, 57(10), 415-422. PMID: 19894672
- Nord S, Ettare D, Drew D, Hodge S. (2001). Muscle learning therapy--efficacy of a biofeedback based protocol in treating work-related upper extremity disorders. Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, 11(1), 23-31. PMID: 11706774